Watch VirtuEL19 Live Saturday June 15 at 10am ET

The day has arrived!

Once again, Tan Huynh and I are bringing you a this non-profit, virtual conference that removes the physical, financial, and time barriers for teachers of English learners.

This year, we are thrilled to bring you Dr. Andrea Honigsfeld and Dr. Maria Dove as our keynote speakers. You will love their keynote address and the incredible breakout sessions that will follow.

Check out the line up and all the watch links here: bit.ly/VirtuEL

If you are able to catch the conference live, you can interact with breakout presenters via Twitter or the chat features of their YouTube live sessions.  If you miss the live conference, the entire event will be available in replay just as #VirtuEL17 and #VirtuEL18 are still on the site for your viewing.

Thank you, Tan!

My co-founder, Tan Huynh said it best when he posted about this on his blog:

“We know you want to learn and add to your existing skill set.  We also know that PD can be costly in terms of funding, travel, and time.  We’ve removed much of these barriers.  Come join us at for two hours of learning and networking from some of the best in our field.” 

My doctoral classes have started so I am not available to be there live for the entire conference but I’ll pop in and out on breaks and I am SO GLAD this is all available for me to watch in replay that afternoon. I some of us will still be tweeting about it!

Huge thanks to Tan and to ALL the presenters of VirtuEL!

We need more sharing like this.

Hope to see you there!

Carol